$120-180 per 45-60 minute session. Your exact rate will depend on the therapist you choose to work with.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. Fees are due in full at each session. Make sure to ask your therapist for a receipt/Superbill so you can submit your claim.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my plan include out-of-network benefits?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a late cancellation fee of $95.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!