Children suffer with mental health problems too. In fact, depression among teens is very common. Meeting with an experienced child therapist can make a significant difference in preventing and resolving mental health issues your child is struggling with.
Some signs that your child or teen may need counseling include:
- Excessive worry of fear
- Refusing to go to school
- Drop in grades
- Feeling sad or blue most days
- Excessive irritability or anger, beyond normal teen mood swings
- Loss of interest in a previous favorite hobby or activity
- Sudden change in friends or avoidance of social activities
- Problems concentrating or learning in school
- Changes in sleeping or eating habits
If your child is experiences one or more of these signs, you may benefit from meeting with one of our therapists to help your child get back on track again.