Job Opportunities: Join Our Team!
Due to tremendous growth across the Palm Beaches,
Cornerstone Counseling of Palm Beach is looking to hire new clinicians that can work either remotely anywhere in Florida or in our brick and mortar office building in North Palm Beach. We know how difficult everything has been during the Covid-19 pandemic, so in order to be flexible and meet the demands of our clients, we’re seeking clinicians who are comfortable doing remote sessions. We anticipate a mix of remote and face-to-face requested counseling.
We are seeking the following fully licensed mental health professionals in Florida:
- Up to $61 / billable hour for Masters Level Degree
- Up to $77 / billable hour for PhD in Psychology
What we give:
- Flexibility with your schedule – we’re open 7am-8pm on weekdays
- No-Show Protection
- A Subcontractor Model means you can set your own schedule, and schedule time off whenever you want
- Beautiful Office Space
- Supportive community of therapists and counselors
- Private waiting room for clients with coffee/tea/water bar
- Direct-Line Phone Number and Extension, plus secure Texting
- HIPAA Compliant Telehealth System
- HIPAA compliant infrastructure and EHR
- Reception/Appointment Scheduling
- Administrative support
- Insurance Billing provided
- Marketing support
- Opportunities for writing/publishing
What we need:
- Desire to build and be a part of a thriving private practice
- Must be licensed in Florida as an LCSW or Licensed Psychologist
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together
- Experience with EHR systems and basic computer skills
- Laptop/Tablet capable of doing Telehealth & Virtual Appointments
- Possess a positive, collaborative mindset
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Strong character matters – integrity, honesty, adaptability and quality of care
Specialties may include:
- Generalist dealing with Depression or Anxiety
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Child or Adolescent Specialty
- Psychological Evaluations & Testing
- Pornography & Sex Addictions Specialty
- Marriage/Couples Therapist
- Certified in Gottman or EFT a plus
- Psychotherapy for elder populations
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in Play Therapy, PCIT, or other Child-focused Modality Preferred.
- Experience in EMDR, IFS, CPT, or other Trauma Informed Training Preferred.
- Experience with working with Veterans and First Responders is a plus
- CSAT preferred or experience with sex and pornography addiction
- Willingness to complete CSATs
What gives you an edge:
- In-network with Medicare, United, or other big insurances
- Experience with Catholic/Christian, faith-based counseling
- Experience collaborating with Psychiatrists
- Bilingual (Spanish or Creole) Speaker
Who we are:
Cornerstone Counseling of the Palm Beaches is a thriving professional counseling practice, seeking an LCSW or a Licensed Psychologist to join our team in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Our Ideal candidate will be an energetic, entrepreneurial, and an experienced counselor/therapist (Florida LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist) seeking either to grow their own private practice or join a growing practice that specializes in providing full-life counseling, from cradle to grave.
Our mission at Cornerstone Counseling is to help people live happier, healthier, more successful lives! We are committed to providing you and your family with the highest quality of care in a comfortable environment, so that we can help you flourish through integrative counseling and mental health services that treat the whole person: mind, body, and soul.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team of independent practitioners that strives for excellence in mental health care and integrates faith into the therapeutic process.
As one of current employees put it:
“I have never worked anywhere that I had such support that I get at Cornerstone. Any issues get resolved quickly and there is always someone in administration that responds. The team has a true spiritual connection between all of us that makes the work that much more rewarding”.
Candidates who do not submit a cover letter or do not meet all the qualifications outlined above will be immediately disqualified from consideration.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full Time, Hybrid (Virtual and In-Person), Remote