Relationships are such an integral part of our happiness in life and conflict is natural. Our counseling services for couples and families help you to build more positive and fulfilling relationships with your spouse and other family members.
Living together as a couple is “an art, a patient, beautiful and fascinating journey . . . which can be summarized in three words: please, thank you and sorry.”
Marital therapy can help you and your spouse in a number of ways but it is important to seek help early. Many couples come to therapy after five or six years of marital distress. This can often be too late to create the turnaround that you are looking for. Here are a few of the way we can help you and your spouse:
- Helping you identify the toxic behavior patterns in your marriage and learn strategies to change those patterns
- Recovering from you or your spouse’s addiction, particularly sex and pornography addiction
- You can gain new insights and perspective about your relationship
- Learn ways to develop a greater intimacy and connection
- Help in healing after an affair
“It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. Bring love into your home, for this is where our love for each other must start.”
If you are struggling with other relationship issues such as a family member with an addiction or parent-child relational issues, family counseling can help to resolve these conflicts and give you the tools to create a healthier and more fulfilling family life.
If you would like to begin marriage & family counseling now, call us today at 561-472-0397 or make your first appointment online.